Below, you'll find extensive
information on leading vegetable planting times articles and products to help
you on your way to success.
* 1 cup red lentils
* 1/4 cup tomato puree
* 1/2 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
* 1 teaspoon garam masala
* 1/2 teaspoon ground dried turmeric
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger root, grated
* 4 cups loosely packed fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
* 2 tomatoes, chopped
* 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
* 1 (15.5 ounce) can mixed beans, rinsed and drained
number of stars
* Review/Rate This Recipe
* Save To Recipe Box
* Add to Shopping List
* Add a Personal Note
* Post a Recipe Photo
* Post a Favorite Food List
* Create a Menu
1. Rinse lentils and place in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Drain.
2. In a bowl, stir together tomato puree and yogurt. Season with garam masala, turmeric, cumin, and chile powder. Stir until creamy.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion, garlic, and ginger; cook until onion begins to brown. Stir in spinach; cook until dark green and wilted. Gradually stir in yogurt mixture. Then mix in tomatoes and cilantro.
4. Stir lentils and mixed beans into mixture until well combined. Heat through, about 5 minutes.
Here, you can find more greater recipes. cooking recipes Please bookmark and use the site for future use.
Submitted by: Auto Article Submitter
vegetable planting times
Dark Green Vegetables
Vegetable Planting Times
Copycat Restaurant Recipes - Great Recipes At Your Fingertips
By Arturo R
When you have had enough of lining your favorite restaurants pockets with your money, you can serve the same food at home using a copycat restaurant recipe. Instead of putting your hard earned cash Read more...
We strive to provide only quality
articles, so if there is a specific topic related to vegetable recipes
that you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing
daily to our vegetable planting times website.